Are you looking for the best way to perform Old Navy Credit Card Login? You’re at the right spot. This page will provide the contact details and Old navy login details regarding their Old Navy Credit Card.
There are various options to pay for the Old Navy credit card payment. Ensuring that your account is current through Old Navy bill pay on time is essential to benefit from these benefits.
Old Navy Apparel, Inc. is an entirely owned subsidiary of Gap, Inc. The brand first came out in 1994. The name is an ode to Paris. Paris. The corporate headquarters is within San Francisco, California. The tagline of the business can be read as “Only you, only Old Navy.” Old Navy is a brand of clothing and accessories and chains of stores. Old Navy’s first store launched at the close of 1994, located in Colma, California. In the year 2000, Old Navy began to expand its operations. Old Navy brands started to offer their products online on the Old Navy website. Shipping costs of Old Navy items are five dollars, regardless of how many things you buy on the internet.
Old Navy is a favorite shop with low prices and more than 1000 stores throughout the United States. The company also offers brand-name credit cards that provide huge rewards. These include Old Navy Card and the Old Navy Card and the Old Navy Visa Card, and synchrony Bank is the bank that manages each credit card.
The Old Navy Visa credit card is accepted everywhere that accepts Visa transactions. It is possible to use Old Navy credit cards in all Gap Inc. stores, including Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta. Cardholders who have either of these cards accrue points for purchases and can use those points into rewards that work like cash for future purchases. They do not charge an annual cost and offer cardholders first access to discounts and special deals.
- First of all, visit https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/.
- You will be able to access your Old Navy credit card login option.
- Log in with your user I.D., password, and username.
- Then you can click SECURE LOGIN.
If you’ve forgotten your password or User ID or want to register or apply, click the button below. Through these links, you’ll go to the next page.
- (800) 653-6289: From inside the U.S.
- (614) 744-3908: From outside the U.S.
- (866) 450-5295: Navyist Credit Card by Old Navy
- (877) 222-6868: Old Navy Credit Card
- (866) 450-5294: Old Navy Visa Card
- (800) 449-4253: TDD
Old Navy gives cardholders the ability to pay online through their online portal or via the Old Navy credit card application. Old Navy can also make payments by phone or mail on any Old Navy Visa credit card or Old Navy card.
If you don’t have your Old Navy card login information, you can also pay your bill as a guest. Here’s how it works:
- Log in to your Old Navy cardholder account services login page and click “Pay as Guest.” Click “Pay as a guest. “
- Enter the complete card number, the four digits at your Social Security number, and the payment ZIP code.
- Follow these instructions to pay your bank account.
For Old Navy Visa cards, mail to:
- Synchrony Bank
- P.O. Box 960013
- Orlando, FL 32896-0013
For Old Navy store cards, mail to:
- Synchrony Bank
- P.O. Box 960061
- Orlando, FL 32896-0061
Synchrony can also take Old Navy credit card payments over the phone. To process the transaction or transfer it to a live agent, you can call 866-450-595. You may need to pay a fee if you use live assistance or make an expedited payment by phone.
Download the Old Navy’s Old Navy App from Google Play and the App Store. The store’s mobile app allows you to pay for your Old Navy credit cards account. To pay the bill, navigate to the Wallet section.
- Old Navy Chat: Visit the contact page
Corporate Office Address:
- Old Navy, LLC
- 550 Terry A. Francois Blvd.
- San Francisco, California 94158
- United States
- Mailing Address:
- 6007 Green Pointe Drive
- Groveport, OH 43125
- Legal Department:
- 2 Folsom Street,
- San Francisco, CA 94105
For the Old Navy Credit Card, you will need a credit score of 700+. This means that you must have at least good credit. To be approved for the Old Navy Store Card, you will need a minimum score of 640+ (fair Credit)
Yes, pre-approval is available for the Old Navy Credit Card. If you apply for the Old Navy Credit Card, it will pre-approve your application.
Synchrony Bank offers old Navy Credit Cards. You can access your account information online by creating an account at Synchrony Bank or calling Old Navy Credit Card at 866-450-5295 for more information.
The Old Navy card’s affiliation with Gap is perhaps its most important perk. The Old Navy card is available at Gap stores (the Gap Banana Republic and Athleta) since it is owned by Gap (GPS).
Your application may be denied if you enter incorrect information. After you have verified that your personal information is correct, you can read the terms and conditions of Old Navy. This document should be read carefully.
- Log in to the Old Navy cardholder account service login page with your username & password.
- Keep your bank account number and ABA routing number handy to pay your bill.
- Select “Make a payment” from the “Payments” menu.
- Follow these steps to make your payment.